Manual young plantation care or forest management with a brush cutter (trimmer) is cost and labour intensive. Large storms in recent years (e.g. Wiebke, Kyrill and Frederike), bark beetles and forest fires mean that many areas have been replanted, leading to an increased volume of maintenance work. Forest maintenance is one of the most important areas of forestry. Young plantation care with the Pfanzelt milling machine, which is available for the Moritz Fr50 tracked minitractor, is efficient and high performance.
The advantages of the Pfanzelt milling machine for the Moritz.
- Forestry mulcher with available tools
- 1.2 m working width
- Hydraulic front flap
- Chain guide
- Hydraulic lateral displacement
Facts for use.
- Area output: 4 hours per hectare
- Fuel: only 18 l of diesel
The Moritz is impressive.
- Deadweight of the Moritz with track: only 1.5 t
- Simple transport possible on a car trailer
- Low ground pressure
- Multi-functional use thanks to three point hydraulics, mechanical PTO and hydraulic control units
- Accessories for professionals: seed strip milling machine, felling tool
Say goodbye to manual maintenance of young plantations and forests, and let yourself be impressed by the Moritz Fr50 minitractor.
Experience the Moritz with milling machine live at the BayWa forestry days 2019.