powerDRIVE drive system
In addition to the development and production of agricultural, forestry, municipal and special machines, over the years Pfanzelt Maschinenbau has also made a name for itself as a supplier of system components for mechanical engineering. Pfanzelt is familiar with the challenges of both small manufacturers and large suppliers, doing its best to find individual solutions for manufacturers with small series.
More drive for various areas of application.
The new, hydraulic powerDRIVE wheel drive made by Pfanzelt opens up a new wheel hub drive dimension.
- High maximum thrust
- Proportional drive to move forwards and backwards
- All brake systems possible in combination with wheel hub drive
- Automatic drive deactivation upon braking
- Freewheeling for non-wearing on-road driving
- Simple installation in existing systems
Wet-running multi-plate clutch
- Nominal clutch closing pressure: 200 bar
- Can be engaged and disengaged while driving
- Mechanical overload protection
- Components don’t move when the drive is switched off, so there is no churning loss.
Freewheel speed: 50 km/h